Saturday, August 21, 2010

Skateboard riding

Andre skating at Yellowwood

Went out with my housemates and friends yesterday to this very cool skate spot in Yellowwood State Forest. It's a drainage spot that has awesome banks for skating. We got kicked out by DNR about a half hour into it, so I wasn't able to get some awesome shots I would have otherwise there, but we went to a couple spots in town and got some sweet shots. Here's a few, and there's more (about 20) on my flickr page.

Jonathan

Chris getting some air on the East side

Jonathan skating at Yellowwood

I'm pretty excited about my rate of photo taking this week. Got some great stuff almost every day of the week. I have a couple more shoots planned for the near future, as well. I'm also going to start promoting myself for Senior Portraits, so if anyone knows some good advertising avenues or knows of anyone who needs photos, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment