Friday, September 24, 2010

David Dondero, Paleo, Darren Hanlon show

David Dondero @ The Bishop


I went to the Bishop last night to see one of my favorite musicians, David Dondero. I packed along my camera, which I haven't done much of for shows, but it was fun getting some sweet pics of some sweet artists. I hadn't heard Paleo before, but he was really good. His music is somewhere between Bob Dylan and Simon Joyner. Darren Hanlon was entertaining and seemed like a sweet guy. David Dondero is one of my favorite artists and I was psyched to see him. He performed awesomely, but his set seemed a little short. There was another band after him that I didn't get any photos of - Unwed Sailor. They were really good, but contrasted a little too much with the other dudes. I wish they had played before David so that he could have played a while longer.

Hot Pics:

David Dondero:

David Dondero @ The Bishop

David Dondero @ The Bishop

Darren Hanlon:

Darren Hanlon @ The Bishop

Darren Hanlon @ The Bishop

Paleo:



Paleo @ The Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment