Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back east

Went to Maryland to see my parents for Thanksgiving and see some friends in Baltimore this past week. My friend Bretagne gave me a couple 11 hour rides on her way to and from western VA. I was lucky enough to see my friend and former housemate who I haven't seen in about 2 years and is living in a punk house in Baltimore now. I didn't bring my camera for it for obvious reasons, but I went kayaking on the Severn River with Adam and Ben. I haven't had much chance to do much kayaking, but it was awesome - there's a used equipment sale at the university this weekend and I'll be there looking for a good deal on one (or two).

Picasso

My brother and his pooch Picasso

Blooming in Baltimore

Madison at Goodview

Frisby House Bathroom

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete