Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some out of order photos

IMG_4220.jpg
A fish passes our plane on our way west

I missed posting the beginning of our trip to Oregon, so forgive me, but I'll catch up real quick.

IMG_4286.jpg

We landed in Portland and hung out for a couple days. We stayed in a "treehouse" and rode bikes and drank coffee and watched the sunset and other boring stuff like that.

IMG_4283.jpg

My parents landed a couple days later and picked us up to take us down to the Southern Oregon countryside to stay with our family.

IMG_4349.jpg

Of course, my cousin's daughters have been the center of attention.

IMG_4395.jpg

Christie and I camped out by the river a couple nights

IMG_4428.jpg

and woke up for some great mornings

IMG_4440-Edit.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

Today, we went blueberry picking.

IMG_4803.jpg

We're leaving tomorrow morning to get dropped off with our packs in Umpqua National Forest for 4 days. We're only hiking about 22 miles, but plan on meandering and lingering a lot. I'll have photos from that after the middle of next week, when we're back.


No comments:

Post a Comment